Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Malian Birthday

I wanted to thank everyone who made by birthday so enjoyable. I had a wonderful day. It started with a surprise phone call from some friends from home and was followed by my finally being able to open the birthday gifts that have been sitting in my room for weeks. I loved being able to talk to family, as always. My friends here were fantastic, and ensured with the kitchen staff that I got a fantastic cake. Thanks again, and there are a few new pictures up on flickr.

3 comments:

Billie said...

Happy Belated to you. Looks like you had a good time with your new-found friends. I'm still so proud of you and what you are doing. I'm going to miss your postings. I check it every day - just in case you've posted something. I love knowing you are doing well. I'll be mailing a package tomorrow. Keep your eyes open for it. I love you Jamie.

Anonymous said...

ok are you now 19:) Seriously I can't remember if you are now 21 or 22. Happy Belated Birthday.

Jamie said...

Thanks everyone...and I just turned 22 (1985).